24.9.10

"..you deserve.."

I told you I felt disgusting from all the greasy foods I've been eating. So you tell me you have a surprise for me. Few days later we're at Bikrum's Hot Yoga, the hottest hot yoga room in the lowermainland. One of the most intense things I've ever done in my life. I've never seen my forearms and calves sweat on its own before. Dripping sweat for 90 minutes as if I just got out of the shower. So it was both of our first times experiencing that.. & I OWNED you!! Hahaha

You drive me home, give me an hour to get ready & dress up and we head downtown for our 10:15 reservation. I must have walked by this place about a thousand times on robson but never thought about actually eating there. O'douls Restaurant & Bar.

We walk in as the hostess brings us to our table we pass by a live jazz band. Table lit by candle light we sit at a table for 2. A glass of Jackson Trigg's for the both of us and we order; Halibut for me, duck for you. You look at me and compliment me as if I'm the only lady that exist. As sweet as it is I turn my head in shyness and tell you to shut up. Then roll my eyes cause that was corny, and we both share a genuine laugh.

Conversation came so easily which made the night fly by. 2 glasses empty, and desert left a sweet taste in our mouths. Carrying on conversation we head to the car. On the way back home you still go tricks up your sleeve. You ask me to grab gum from your compartment and as clueless as I was I tell you I don't see it. Probably because it was behind that box of ferrero that I didn't bother consider thinking was for me. But what do you know... it was, and that was the 3rd surprise of the night. Sorry I had to ruin it with my stupidity haha.

We arrive at the final destination. My place. And our regular routine takes place. You step out of the car just so we can say our goodbyes and see you soons. A wonderful night, but exhausting day. I head to bed with a smile on my face.

- - - -
Thru the night you tell me how I don't give myself enough credit. So you do all of this for me to show me what I deserve.

You know, I was scared to admit all my flaws & cons about me and the things in my life. But I wanted you to know before this could get any further and you'd be in too deep. So I told you my issues, troubles, actions and habits I've had in the past. All of those horrible things made me, me. And honestly I was prepared for you to up and leave cause that's not the kind of girl you'd want to be with. But you stayed.

You really do see a lot in me that I don't see in myself and have never noticed until you point them out. I never realized how much I pay attention to detail, or how open my mind is with .. Well more detail but in depth. You tell me "You know cas, I think you're a lot smarter than you think" and I tell you "shut up." Hahaha.

You're really helping me with a lot my issues, and I'm sure you already know that. You really are blessed.
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments: