21.9.10

TY: Number 27

(At random this one was pulled out of the jar.)

"Now you cause my heart for the evening
Kissed my cheek, moved in, you confuse things
Should I just sit out or come harder?
Help me find my way."
-A Tribe Called Quest

Waiting for me to get off work, you sit there in your car. Told you I'd be getting off at "10ish". I would have expected you to wait for my call before you would head over. But you waited. 10:45pm and I'm finally off the clock. If I only knew you were waiting I could have finished sooner. Didn't expect to go out but there you go again on that "surprise" ish taking me out for a late night dine in. Feeling ugly in my work clothes you secure me with a compliment. Feeling a little more comfortable in the uniform I'm stuck in we head out.

Table for 2.
"Martini for me, but make it a single."
Small surprises, fine dining, a single red rose.. All for what? No reason, just because.

Everything's going well, and one of the best parts is that none of it is confusing.

_______
Jamie thank you for making each of these little quotes. Still one of the greatest gifts ever received.
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments: