Damn,
It felt soo good to be in a studio again.
Street jazz was rough..
It was so brutal for me to watch myself attempt to dance and pick up choreography after how many months of not dancing. I really was not impressed with myself, but I'm glad that I'm going back at it. By the end of the class the motivational speech at the end really got me going. Performed it with all I knew at the time and that was satisfying enough.
Went back a couple hours later and took Richards Hip-Hop class. This time I was totally feeling it. The lighting set the mood and the song selection got me so into the music. Aaliyah and her amazing songs. Richards choreography brilliantly complimented each beat. I got so into I got pulled over by an Ambulance ....CAUSE I KILLED IT TONIGHT!! Hahahaha jp (steve's joke, had to use it. Too funny) but once we got to the end of class and parted into groups he set me up right in front of my group. Damn so much pressure. But I loved it!!
Class ended and out in the hall Richard says something to me. He tells me he remembers me from when I took his class about 2 years ago. That was the 1st and only other time I took his class and he made me dance with I'm at the end. I got to record that one and posted it on youtube. He saw it along with other students he had, and told me they said I danced his choreo better then he did. Haha totally boosted my confidence but also made me laugh.
Thanks to Navid for asking me to come take class with him. So glad I came out.
I'm going to get back into this. I missed it for way too long.
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network
No comments:
Post a Comment