24.8.10

TY: Number 26

Lately you have been soo patient with me. How could I forget to mention consistent too? I've been so selfish with my time, taking advantage of this legality that I now possess and maxing it out until my body can't take no more. Then when ever the opportunity comes around to just kick back and relax I take the time to do so.

You ask me when, I say I don't know. And that's the most truthful answer I can give you. But that might not be good enough. I need you to tell me when. Because that's when I know that if there is a set date, everything else will work around it.

I can't believe we just.. argued like that. I haven't been in a disagreement like that since the word "relationship" was at existence in my life. But I can't cope with someone who wants more than I want to give. I'm done with these kind of boys.

Can't go through with this.


A wise girl kisses but doesn't love,

listens but doesn't believe, and

leaves before she is left - Marilyn Monroe



I don't really want to be this wise girl anymore. I want to give love a try. But these opportunities are.. hardly opportunities.



1 comment:

MACHRISTINA said...

not my mom, she likes that i don't have one. the rest of my family bugs me tho. like cmon!!! can't a girl be independent? i see people go through heart breaks all the time, as of now.. it's not where i wana focus my time.