8.8.10

Its still my birthday

Me & Niña Mendoza @ shine. Yeah she's my other birthday twin so I'm glad she texted me & told me she was coming out.

But man was my night a blur. Kind of choked the camera ran out of memory super early in the night because I was depending on that to be last nights memory. Since I can't remember anything, or much of everything. I remember a lot of puking.. Which I really tried to prevent from happening. But that didn't work. Anyways my night was awesome, I'm sure at least half of the people on the guest list showed up (150+ people). But seriously my night wouldn't have worked out if it wasn't for my sister! Thank you Vanessa for everything. I love you, even though I never say it <3


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments: