23.7.10

oh, did you hear?: Hope

haven't been there in a while. i want to go, but every time i feel like i'm ready i remember that i'm not. or at least i make myself believe that i am not. i rearrange thoughts to show myself that i am only human. and with that being said, it is easy for me (a human being) to make a mistake. i don't want to make anymore mistakes. i don't want to be at fault for damaged emotions. i just want to be. and if I am only ME, then just BEing comes easy. but still.. i miss being there.

i miss CSI too..

Sara: So you've never paid for xes?
Grissom: I have not. I find the whole idea very bleak.
Sara: Really? How Come?
Grissom: Xes should provide the opportunity for human connection. Paid xes does the opposite of that; to me xes without love is pointless, it makes you sad.
Sara: Well, I'm pretty sure I don't make you sad.
Grissom: No, you make me happy.

1 comment:

?onnel said...

I has my car back, so.. let's dance?