
been on repeat all day: Pacific - Hold me (breakbot rmx)
School first thing in the morning. Ran into jomar @ school, haha random & headed to shays. My 1st intention on going there was to pick up something i left the last time i was there. Then the plan was to head back to school & work on homework. Yeah, that WAS the initial saturday night plan. I know, lame. BUT fortunately that wasn't the case. Spontaneously, we decided to chill downtown. I needed to get out of school. I haven't spent a day out in the sun this whole summer. I needed this.
So off we went, along with the rest of vancouver, downtown. Everyone heading down to set up a spot to check out the vancouver's annual celebration of lights. I'll probably go to the last one for the sake of going, since i skipped out on a couple years. Downtown felt like winter olympics all over again. It was kind of fun just walking around in the crowd. On the way we bumped into ian, zac & mike. I also bumped into this girl, literally and ran into her pretty hard. I felt so bad, but she just laughed, so it was cool. & then i saw her again a little later so we shared another laugh. hahaha soo stupid.
finally got to our destination, stefo's. NO, no wait, we walked into a greek restaurant we THOUGHT was stefo's. hahaha, then later discovered the real stefo's and gazed at the line that went down the rest of the block. No point in waiting, since they were closing at 9 anyways so we settled for nando's. In good company along came good conversation. Future plans, short & long and all that good stuff. Chilling with my girl made my week. CAN'T WAIT until tuesday. Freedom.
i f*cking love vancouver.
No comments:
Post a Comment