30.6.10

To play, or not to play..

-Talking about an ex to someone you may have an attraction to is just not ideal. But what if he asks?
"So how come you don't have a boyfriend?"
"What happened with your ex?"

I guess you then have to tale the tale.
"Long distance is not ideal.."

I don't think I like asking someone else that question (or at least to be the one to ask first) because I don't think its necessary. But its nice to know that the person is interested.
-Turning down a simple flirtatious offer was easier than I thought. But it wasn't exactly intended. He knew I was scared to drive down that way home, but he did it anyway! My heart was racing cause I get scared easily. Then he offers me his hand to hold, since I'm scared. & I tell him "NO put both hands on the steering wheel".. Hahaha what the heck?! I felt bad, but I seriously was just scared. Haha!

I'm not very good at this game. Maybe because I don't actually want to win. I just want to play. Do I even want to play?
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

1 comment:

MACHRISTINA said...

lol cas don't worry. i'm pretty sure you know how to play the game better than i do.

this happened a couple years ago when i used to work at the pne..
person: what position did you work at?
me: sweeper, you?
person: i was giving out raffle tickets for the house, you should do it next year
me: nah, i don't really like to talk to people i dont know.
person: oh okay.
*end of conversation*
LOL! see, don't worry. you're not alone ;)