"Love fears lies. Love fears trust. Love fears letting someone in."
Maybe a year ago I would agreed with this statement. But I don't think its true. I mean if you're really in love or ready to be in love then you'd want to let that 1person in, you would trust them, and if they lied you would be willing to let them gain your trust back. Love doesn't fear those things. Those things define what love is, or can be to a person.
I'm not scared. Not of you nor myself. Love & I just haven't cross paths in a while in the form it used to. Its moved on to more inanimate things. God bless my ability to love & draw.
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network
1 comment:
no!!!! now i feel bad! support common and queen latifah hahaah. the story is cute tho for real! but if you dont wana pay for it.. don't wait til it comes out on video. just watch it online ;)
Post a Comment