"That Tree" - Snoop Dogg ft. Kid Cudi
Cute music video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcpAPsOr8kg
I've always had a thing for snoop dogg. OG f'real
__
SO its 4:52 in the AM on a thursday. What the hellz am i doing up? Let me tell you. I had class at 830 this morning, but left my house at the regular 630 am to get a ride to the bus. Had a mid term for Typography & then headed home once class was finished at 12:30. Got my sht from home then headed to sullivan. Participated in Rizzy's photshoot for her class project. BTW: HAPPY 17th Birthday love! We didn't finish the shoot until about 630pm, so i finally got to go home at around 7. As soon as i got home i'm pretty sure i just passed out. I just wanted to take a nap but then i didn't awake until about 200am. Even my bbm couldn't wake me up. But somehow i responded back to people in my sleep. Of course not making complete sense..
ex.
Mike: What it do
Who's the goofball in your pict? :S
The one on the left
Me: My friend jark
Mike: Haha the goofball on the left, not the guyyy
-4 hours later-
(i don't remember typing that)
Me: Ooops that's me! Hahaha sorry i passed out!!
[first of all i don't have a friend named JARK? 2nd of all thats karl, and 3rd how did i even respond?]
And since i awoke i haven't been able to go back to sleep. I've been eating cookies (oreo's, dad's, and the ones i bought from school earlier today) and drinking milk. About 4 glasses now haha. I don't know what to do right now!
Something's missing. I need something. BUT WHAT?!
i'll find it eventually. Until then, i wait..
No comments:
Post a Comment