9.5.10

GoodMorning

Yes, another GOOD morning.
Thank goodness for my beloved
Friends for taking care of me last
Night. Nek & Kel I missed you guys
Soo much. Kara I still miss you. Its not
Kucha complete w/out you. Can't wait for
Summer with you girls. Too much to catch
Up on!

Woke up in last nights clothes with a sweater over, a glass of water on my nightstand and music still playing. Janet Jackson Pleasure Principal was what woke me up. 1st thing I do was clean the table, put the drinks away and then turn off the music. Back to bed & try to remember last night. My phone right beside me ready to die. So I plug it in and start remembering.

First, pictures. Yup, remember that.
Then text messages, oh yeah I kinda remember.
Bbm.. What the?! Haha
Aim.. Oh my goodness! No I didn't!!!!
Facebook.. Hahahahaha wow!
Call history.. I DID THAT?!

Even though I don't remember everything, i know I had fun. Hahaha thanks Nek & Kel. Love you girls!

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments: