18.4.10

TY: Number 21 ?

So back in december'09 my closest cousin JamieJane gave me a gift. It was meant for christmas but I wasn't supposed to open it until New Years. I didn't understand why until I opened it. Inside was a jar filled with little pieces of paper all folded up. There were over a hundred of them and each one either had a quote, message, or picture. Most of them were submitted by my family and friends, anonymously, and some quotes were from my past blogs. All of this was to show me how much I've grown physically & mentally. This gift still remains my favorite gift I've ever gotten and also one of the most meaningful. With each piece pulled out randomly they become an inspiration for me to write in my blog. Again TY/ Thank you JamieJane <3

I'm not sure who this message was submitted by & will probably never know since Jamie was sworn not to spoil the "anonymousy" of each message/quote submitted. But for the moment I guess I feel the same way.


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

1 comment:

MACHRISTINA said...

haha oO good point! i guess i can't say yes to everything. i thought about that post after i wrote it and i think my goal is to say yes more often to my mom and no more often to what other people try to force on me. how's that? :)

.. but if the bridge was near the water (like the length of a diving board to the water) i'd definitely jump off a bridge with you. granted it was summer and we had extra clothes. haha.

anyway, i love the idea of this gift that your cousin gave to you. the simple but thoughtful gifts are so much more valuable than the expensive ones! hope you're doing well!