25.3.10

TY: Number 19?

You make me so mad. You're lies, your bs, your past, your actions. For some reason almost everything you do creates this angry person inside of me that really wants to slap you so hard in the face and yell "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?"

But I also know that deep deep down inside you have good intentions. You just don't know how to work with them.

I told you from the beginning, when we had our 1st real conversation "you don't know what your getting into" I warned you then, like I warned you today. But I'm not one to do crazy sht like that. You're right. This doesn't have to be more than what it really is. But I said my part I told you what I know. & I'm going to do what I said I'd do, but nothing more.

I could have helped you, but it would have been the wrong way of helping you. I wanted you to do everything for you. Not me. That's why I shunned you. I wanted to see if you were really going to pull thru because YOU wanted to, not cause that's what I wanted you to do. And you left after going all this way. You were really close, you know that.

I know you have bigger dreams, I know you have good intentions but your letting this material, stereotypical, problematic world be the reason for your excuses. You told me what you want in life. You told me how your going to succeed. It was a plan, a set plan. But where are you now? You're not following thru. And no ones there to push you. Focus yourself & don't get distracted in this world. It happens to all of us, but you can get past it.

Just like how I'm getting past this. I was annoyed & angry & acted upon those feelings because I was influenced by my surroundings. But I'm out of the clouds & I'm thinking for myself. And I know myself, and I wouldn't pull what I did just then when we were talking. But its me again, and I'm saying sorry.


"Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let the pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place."


TY JAMIEJANE.
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments: