26.2.10

TY: Number 17?

Currently listening to: Robin Thicke - Dreamworld

Lately waking up has been hard for me to do. Not just because my alarm clock doesn't go off for some odd reason, but because my body feels the need to stay in bed. This bed is my heeling pad, my chilling spot when I just want to listen to music, where I lay, where I sleep, and most important one of my major comfort zones. Who doesn't like their comfort zone? Its the same thing for when I've hit my breaking point. When I feel like I just can't go on, I'm over loaded with work, flooding with emotions and drowning in my own tears. I start feeling like "I'm not going to make it". There I lay in bed, in my comfort zone, thinking, thinking & over thinking, and thinking over absolutely everything! And eventually when I've poured out my emotions I've held captive & bottled up I'm thinking clear again. And I go on, because I know that's what I always do when I've hit that point. It feels worse every time, but I always get by.


"Sometime you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I'm not going to make it, but you laugh inside remembering all the times you've felt that way." - Charles Bukowski


_____________
I'd say you're one of my other comfort zones. The way you make me feel when I'm around you is so comforting, so natural, so right. Thanks for being there, thanks for reminding me how good I can feel & how happy and care-free I can be. Thanks for being good to me.
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments: