28.6.14

I'm restless.

My thoughts are all over the place so I thought that blogging would help sort it out. Not sure where to begin so i'll work backwards. Sitting at a table occupied by my laptop, phone, an iced caramel macchiato, and a paper bag with a greasy half eaten Meat & Bred sandwich. Inside Bean Around The World on the corner of West Hastings and Cambie hoping to get some work done... although my mission hasn't been very successful so far. I keep debating on if I should go home and sleep - rest my mind a little or possibly clear it. But every time I have the urge to pack up and go our lovely Vancouver weather kicks in and it starts pouring. Left my umbrella in my car under Tinsel Town (for the free parking of course). The idea of walking in the rain in Nike Air Force 1 lows, my Naomi dress with the high side slit and Nike Tech Fleece Pancho without an umbrella is very unappealing. Of course now that I am totally committed to writing this blog I look out the massive windows and I see the wet pavement but the showers have stopped. My superstition is making me think that this is a sign. I should stay.

Last night I almost made you leave. The thought of loosing you... I couldn't bare and you could see it too. But as frustrated as you were, you stayed. There are many things i'm still learning, I just hope you can be patience with me along the way. I wont promise anything because I want to show you instead, you mean a lot to me and I would never want you out of my life.

No comments: