14.3.10

Woke up early, got myself ready & was on my way to vancouver. I had to pick up pick up some supplies for a project so I went to Deserres. I spent a good hour in there checking everything out, getting the metallic papers & supplies I needed for my final project and a couple other things like a new sketch book, a book for just charcoal & a bunch of other things. Walked out with $35 less but a bunch of new supplies. I absolutely love going into any arts & crafts store. Now I was on my way to richmond. I got to do my "mother" from the opening ceremonies casts daughters birthday. She was turning 7 and wanted me to teach her & her friends a little hip-hop. I honestly forgot how hyper, loud, imaginative & uncontrollable a group of 6/7 year olds can be! It was the funniest thing just being able to watch them play with each other. I mean their minds go off with crazy imaginations, all they need is themselves & a room with a lot of space & they are occupied for hours! It was great though because they actually listened and Jeanvie (or Vie) really enjoyed it. Oh yeah and these group of kids were french so it was really really interesting when they would throw a fit at their parents haha. The kids party ended shortly & a couple other cast members dropped by. We had a "family" dinner & just talked.

It was really great cause I haven't eaten a "family" dinner in a long time. Nor have I spent time with any cousins recently so I'm really glad I got to be there.

Finally got home & a friend came by. We were technically supposed to have ice cream.. But I didn't have the appetite at the moment. Since we don't have cable we watched "This is it" special features. & yes I cried again.. But getting that feeling from watching wanted me to do a piece on him and how he's touched so many peoples lives & inspired them. If you haven't seen it yet, you must watch it.


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments: